Thursday, February 21, 2019

Weathered Boarded House






The weathered boarded house from Hovels terrain is a nice little piece made out of resin that I had for awhile in my to do closet. I first tried an airbrush on it, but didn't like the result and decided to completely redo the house using my tried and true method using craft paints and mig pigments.





I really have always liked Hovel terrain pieces as I find they contain a lot of character and are great value for money. Strangely it's imperfections is where the appeal comes from. I still have several more in the line up that I hope to get to at some point.



It's a very useful piece of terrain that can be used for multiple periods in particular North America where a good portion of my projects take place.



Hopefully I'm able to keep on track producing terrain this year as would really like to add quite a few more features for future games as I feel I'm falling behind in this aspect.



Thanks for viewing!
Miniature Company- Hovels

13 comments :

  1. A venerable Hovels building given the very best of paint treatment. What's not to like? I look forward to seeing more as the year unfolds Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly David hopefully I'll have more soon.

      Christopher

      Delete
  2. Well weathered indeed, top stuff Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great Chris! I‘m sure it‘ll see plenty of use in future games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick and looking forward to using it!

      Christopher

      Delete