Thursday, February 28, 2019

US Airborne 57mm Anti-Tank Gun


Just finished a US Airborne 57mm gun to beef up their anti tank capabilities. Bazooka's are pretty effective, but lack the punch at longer ranges so enter the 57mm which is both more powerful and gives a longer reach.



I really enjoy painting Artizan figures with the raised detail and characterful posing so I plan to add even more to my collection.



I painted them using mostly Vallejo paints and some Foundry with MIG pigments added to the undercarriage and gun shield. I had to create my own slots on the base for the crew which I think worked out well.



I plan on adding more forces for my Normandy collection which is filling out quite nicely and in fact I've started to think of other theaters within Europe so looking to go to Italy next.


Thanks for viewing!
Miniature Company- Artizan Designs

26 comments :

  1. Superb job Christopher, splendid colour tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very striking work on the AT gun and crew, Christopher. The definition on the uniform folds is superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jonathan I appreciate that!

      Christopher

      Delete
  3. Those are wonderful Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Christopher - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent gun crew and gun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work Christopher ... this piece looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the late post, Christopher, but these paras look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly Dean! It's never to late just happy you stopped by.:-)

      Christopher

      Delete