Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

My resolutions are pretty simple.

-Finish my Bunker Hill project for my AWI demo at TACTICA in February.

-Finish my Trojan project for TTU in July.

-Not make anymore large scale commitments from scratch.This turns into a real lead stone around ones neck.I miss the freedom of painting what I want and when I want.So after the summer,I'll only commit to things at my club and small scale projects.Freedom is my goal.Large scale commitments feel like a job and I don't like that.I'm going to keep it fun and stress free as it should be.

-I'd like to get started on my Fallschirmjäger for both FOW and DH.Begin some Samurai,Swiss and Assuryians for WAB.Try getting some ECW on the blocks.Above all just do what I want and when I want.

Cheers
Christopher

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the New Year and good luck with your resolutions. ;-)
    Freedom is the only way to survive this hobby.

    Cheers
    SG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward in seeing some lovely painted minitures in 2010.

    Best wishes for this year,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails