Sunday, February 26, 2023

More Rebels for ACW


While my posting and commenting is unsurprisingly lagging my painting is more on track. I've managed to more or less stay on my ACW re-basing/painting project which is great as I'm better able to resist the wargaming butterfly as time goes by(not completely of course).



These are all the very characterful Sash and Saber ACW range which I really like.






I got a new computer and it's editing is a bit wonky so if some of the pictures look odd that may be why. I just don't have the patience anymore to try and get the perfect angle (grumpier as I get older I guess).




I'm actully starting to get somewhere with this project which is nice. The ACW along with the AWI are my favorite periods so having the army sizes I want to game with is quite important.




More ACW is on the way along with a few other items I did. 

Thanks for viewing!
Miniature Company- Sash and Saber

10 comments :