Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Club

If anyone visits Germany and is in the Bamberg area(or somewhere near) and is looking for a club to either find some role playing or wargaming then drop us a line at our club forum at:

http://www.phoenix-brotherhood.de/index.php

Also feel free to just chat with us if you wish.The forum is pretty new,but we hope to grow it.

It's a German forum,but the members read,write and speak English which is very nice for me as I can understand German,but vastly prefer to use my mother language English.

Cheers
Christopher

6 comments:

  1. If by chance I happen to be passing through Bamberg, i'll let you know ;)

    Consul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do,as you would be welcome!

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up Bamberg on a map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a very large city,but a very beautiful one(I think) and has quite a bit of culture worth seeing.
    Drop a line if you happen to pass through.:-)
    I don't live in Bamberg but I was stationed there at one time when I served in the military,however I do work there and attend a gaming club on a weekly basis.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its a wee way away from south Canterbury NewZealand but it would be fun to pop in a nd say hey just though I'd pop over for the weekend.
    Love your work and your site
    Cheers
    Kent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty Kent,

    Yes indeed,NZ is a bit of a distance!However,it does have some nice wargaming over there.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails