Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier


For the small guys I prefer a pure blue background as terrain can often wash out the miniatures at this scale.
This project I've been working on for awhile and as part of my backlog of pictures I'm adding this.
As a start to my Panzerkompanie I first began with a Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier platoon. .I used a mix of Pea Dot,Oak Leaf and a few in German Fieldgrey trousers.
I hope some of you enjoy the pics.
Of Note:The idea is they are conducting operations through a village with some crumbling walls showing and the cobblestone streets are a bit overgrown.This will be the theme for my whole army.We are fighting Late War Normandy at our club.
A future project after completing the German Panzerkompanie will be US Airborne.
Miniature Company:Flames of War



2 comments :